[WikiEN-l] Re: Marking articles with specific "flags" (was: web of trust)

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Thu Jul 1 21:02:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:08:25 UTC, "Poor, Edmund W"
<Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:

> How about some sort of marking or system, whereby you can set the "Looks
> Good To Me" flag on a particular edit (or on a particular article
> version, which is not _quite_ the same thing).
>
> I personally would not bother re-checking any anon edit which mav had
> already looked at and marked okay...

Another good idea, and easier to implement than the random surveillance
system I've suggested.  If such flags showed up in the Recent-changes
list, eliminating a lot of duplicated effort, do you think it might stave
off the day when the people who watch the list give up from sheer
overload?