[WikiEN-l] sept. 11 ("terrorist") attacks vote

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Sat Jan 17 18:36:58 UTC 2004

To gauge Wikipedian opinion on the issue, since the various discussions
are getting incredibly lengthy and hard to summarize, [[User:Arno]] has
set up a vote on [[Talk:September 11, 2001 attacks]] regarding whether
the article should be there or at [[September 11, 2001 terrorist
attacks]].  Those of you expressing opinions in this discussion might
wish to vote.

(For my part, I've changed my mind to agree with the "don't use
'terrorist' in the title" faction, since "September 11 attacks" seems to
be a phrase in fairly widespread use.)

-Mark