[WikiEN-l] [plautus at shaw.ca: been doing some thinking]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Feb 27 23:03:24 UTC 2004

Alpha Eagle, meet me at Aleph Echelon, the bird has landed, I repeat,
the bird has landed.

:-)

----- Forwarded message from Plautus Satire <plautus at shaw.ca> -----

From: Plautus Satire <plautus at shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:17:03 +0000
To: jwales at bomis.com
Subject: been doing some thinking

This is what I've got so far, in no particular order:

o - At least some if not all sysops have an alternate ID. These ID's are
known to the sysop community but not advertised.

o - No attempts are made to proactively involve the community at large in
metadiscussion.

o - All sysops can communicate with each other using a back channel
consisting of an unrelated web page and encrypted, predefined signals.

Can you let me know how I'm doing so far? I'm just curious, if I'm close it
may impress my girlfriend.

----- End forwarded message -----