[WikiEN-l] Re: recipes

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 18:00:20 UTC 2004

Poor, Edmund W a écrit:
> There's nothing wrong with having a recipe for filet mignon in the
> [[filet mignon]] article, or for [[scramble eggs]], etc.
>
> "How to" articles can be neutral and informative.
>
> It's only if we can't manage recipes due to edit wars that we would have
> to resort to WikiBooks. Suppose Anthere wants to use lots of butter in
> all her recipes, but Daniel (mav) prefers vegetable oil. To prevent a
> fight, we could link to Anthere's Guide to French Cuisine and Daniel's
> Healthfood Cookbook at Wikibooks.

It is inaccurate AND pov to oppose French Cuisine (with butter) to
Healthfood Cookbook (with vegetable oil)

French Cuisine also use vegetable oil, animal fat, margarine, creme
fraiche...not only  butter

Besides, french people suffer less heart stroke and obesity than many
other culture, supposingly eating more "healthy" fat.

You made a great mistake in rejecting our charcuterie and foie gras.
Even though we all know it is just commercial war (I pick on your
Boeing, you pick on my GMO, I pick on you car sellers, you pick on my
foie gras, I pick on your Bush, you pick on my Chirac, I pick on your
Mac Donald, you pick on my fries), it was a *bad* move. Foie gras is
healthy food ! :-)

For a recipee

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foie_gras

Anthere's Guide to French Healthy and Savory Cuisine