[WikiEN-l] Re: ding-danged format

Bjorn Lindqvist bjrn.lindqvist at telia.com
Fri Feb 27 11:05:33 UTC 2004

> In my haste I forgot to linebreak my last few posts,
>
> Are the long lines objectionable to anyone? I haven't seen any complaint, but
> I will try to rememeber to add linebreaks so that my posts are more readable
> in the archives.
>
> Thanks for your patience, I haven't used an email list in about twenty-five
> years, and then I was using a dinosaur and playing on BITNET relay chat.

They are extremely annoying to me and, I guess, everyone else that
uses a text-based e-mail reader. But as most people use a graphical
reader not many notice whether you use line breaks or not. There are
also other posters that doesn't use line breaks. So, if you can,
*please* turn it on because without line breaks it makes longer
paragraphs completely unreadable. But I understand that most people
aren't very computer-savvy so I wont complain either way.

BL