[WikiEN-l] All sensible people v. Plautus satire: Exhibit 4 (extant contributions - plus link to original request for mediation re: Crups' admitted abuse)

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 04:32:24 UTC 2004

The following entries in wikipedia are there because I put them there, and
they remain largely intact. The talk page histories of many of these pages
show my collaborative efforts in bringing them up to snuff from my original
small entries.

Aquaponics
Dark compact
Garden cress
Laser broom
Laser star hypothesis
Watercress

This list may not be comprehensive.

Codie Vickers

(P.S.: In case I forgot to post the link to the page history for my original request for mediation in the matter of Curps' admitted abuse, here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_mediation&oldid=2463891#Curps_v._Plautus_satire )