[WikiEN-l] My case against Curps? Curps admitted harassing me, stated it boldly on the requests for mediation page.

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 04:25:09 UTC 2004

delirium at rufus.d2g.com posted the following to this list:

***BEGIN QUOTE***
Rick wrote:

> So where is the Wikipedia jail?  Right now, the accuseds are allowed
> to continue what they were doing, willy-nilly.

To summarize the matters currently under consideration:
* Plautus Satire is currently temp-banned for a week pending a decision
in his case, as Jimbo did so, and there was significant consensus that
this should be done.
***END QUOTE***

My case? The only case I'm involved in that has reached mediation is my
case against Curps. Curps has been harassing me and I have largely been
trying to work around it, but it became to cumbersome so I sought
assistance.

Curps is the defendant, I am the claimant.

Why is the process being ignored here?

Nobody has contacted me regarding anyone else's requests for mediation.

Why is the process being ignored here?

Curps announced his intention in the request I initiated involving his abuse.

The first version was titled "3 Curps v. Plautus satire"

The text follows:

***BEGIN QUOTE***
Curps v. Plautus satire
I would like to request some outside intervention for a situation that has
arisen. The user Curps seems intent on reversioning every edit I make,
without explanation in the summaries or on talk pages. I've made several
changes to entries recently, and all of them seem to have been reverted by
Curps, so either he is watching the same pages I am, or watching my
contributions, and reversioning them without explanation. I would like for
somebody to epxlain to Curps that he needs to discuss reversions,
especially if he is going around unmaking everything one user (me) does. -
Plautus satire 01:32, 21 Feb 2004 (UTC)
Curps reversions of Plautus satire as shown by page histories:[2][3][4][5]
[6][7]
***END QUOTE***

I am reluctant to disclose the details of my attempts to get mediation with
respect to Curps' abuse, because the other participants have demanded they
remain secret.

Codie Vickers