[WikiEN-l] Re: Plautus

mapellegrini at comcast.net mapellegrini at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 16:34:16 UTC 2004

"But some people are just not suitable for editing here, and that's
just a simple brute fact." --Jimbo

Then Jimbo, I'd like to ask you the same question I asked earlier - just
what does someone have to do to be banned? Drive multiple useful
contributors away? (Been there - Evercat and Finlay) Harass other users (Done that)  Convince virtually the entire community to ban you? (Yep) Reject all advice to follow the rules of the community (Again, yes).

Where do you draw the line between someone who says he'll change from someone who actually will? When do 'silly things' like hard evidence and overwhelming community opinion come into play?

--Mark Pellegrini
User:Raul654