[WikiEN-l] Re: HOWTOs/Recipes/Instructions and other imperativecontent

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 01:01:59 UTC 2004

Charles Matthews a écrit:
>>I really don't think it matters if recipes and other how to's are on
>
> wikipedia or on wikibooks, as long as they are not deleted totally. Can we
> come to some agreement on what to do and just do it. I would like a policy
> in place so that they don't keep getting listed on VfD.
>
>>Theresa
>

> Well, I believed it was policy they all went to wikibooks; I thought and
> think that that's a good, clear policy; and not one that hampers changing
> the policy later if other thoughts prevail.
>
> Charles

No, there is no policy on the matter. It seems it was agreed upon among
the couple of people doing transwiki and vfd users. In short, that is an
assumed consensus among a couple of people who care about the matter,
and want wikibook to progress (which is something I certainly support :-))

But I fear this supposed policy, is clearly not consensual at all.