[WikiEN-l] Plautus

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Wed Feb 25 18:55:44 UTC 2004

I know folks are busy with Irismeister right now, but Plautus satire seems
to be eating up a lot of people's time -- both on talk pages and on
whichever article he decides to target -- currently
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tornado and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado

Could someone give an update on a timeline for action?

Thanks, Brian (Bcorr)