[WikiEN-l] HOWTOs/Recipes/Instructions and other imperativecontent

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 25 15:20:54 UTC 2004

> I really don't think it matters if recipes and other how to's are on
wikipedia or on wikibooks, as long as they are not deleted totally. Can we
come to some agreement on what to do and just do it. I would like a policy
in place so that they don't keep getting listed on VfD.

> Theresa

Well, I believed it was policy they all went to wikibooks; I thought and
think that that's a good, clear policy; and not one that hampers changing
the policy later if other thoughts prevail.

Charles