[WikiEN-l] Irismeister

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 09:30:50 UTC 2004

Jimbo only referred it yesterday. We are still adding evidence at the moment. The arbitration committee will have to decide if to accept it, then they need a week to investigate.

IMO it is more important to follow good procedure than to get things done quickly. Don't worry, although he is driving me nuts I can take it for as long as is necessary. His NPOV edits are reverted by lot's of people so wikipedia will not suffer.

Theresa