[WikiEN-l] Re: Instructions

Dan Miller meelar2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 01:53:59 UTC 2004

I'm not sure I agree with the reasoning on NPOV and so
on, but I agree with the ends.  Recipes, down to
degrees for baking, do not belong in an encyclopedia.
That said, articles on food should be encouraged.  It
needn't be discouraging for new users to submit a
recipe, only to have it moved--a note on a talk page,
inviting an_article_on that food, could be polite.  At
any rate, it's good to have this discussion, since
I've seen many more recipes on VfD recently than there
used to be.

=====
Kiss Me I'm Irish!