[WikiEN-l] Also mad as hell...

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 10:14:09 UTC 2004

>I may lose patience very soon, and either make
>horrible comments his way or leave Wikipedia (possibly
>both).

Please don't leave! I've already emailed Jim and said that if it comes to it ban me and irismeister both. So there is no need for both of us to sacrifice ourselves.

>Irismeister apparently believes he can
>threaten to sue me and then blame me for cutting off
>contact.  If I have to endure much more of the
>following

Irismeister can believe what he bloody well likes. No one is going to ban _you_ for not talking to him. Continue to ignore him.

>If anyone thinks it is easy to
>endure the kind of baiting that Irismeister resorts
>to, I invite you wholeheartedly to attempt a
>discussion with him.

I couldn't agree more. Irismeister disguises his swipes in polite language that makes it difficult for people not used to dealing with him to see why otherwise calm people get soooooo angry with him.

>Will the AC please consider
looking into Irismeister?

I understand that fabiform will be making a formal request to the AC later on today.

>I am very sorry to admit
>that I wouldn't bring the charges myself (without a
>document from him stating that I would not be held
>liable for any statements made), as I can't risk a
>lawsuit.

If fabiform doesn't do it I will. I can risk a lawsuit as I don't have a pot to piss in (please excuse the expression) so let him waste his money all he likes.

Theresa