[WikiEN-l] I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Mon Feb 23 04:26:39 UTC 2004

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:24:26 -0800 (PST), wikien-l-request at Wikipedia.org wrote:

>From: Optim <optim81 at yahoo.co.uk>
>...>
>Do you mean using the legal system is considered
>bannable behaviour?

No.  I'm using the legal system this week, if the lawyer who's handling my [civil matter, none of
your business, not expected to be litigious] is ready for another conference.  I admit this in the full
expectation of not being banned from Wikipedia for handling my own affairs. Is your question
deliberately misleading, or is it just looseness of expression?

New question: Is using the legal system to settle Wikipedia disputes and vendettas bannable
behavior?

Answer: How can you ask? Of course it is. Take it from an Americocentrist in litigious America:
you don't want to go there.