[WikiEN-l] Irismeister again

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 20 15:47:12 UTC 2004

I protected that talk page. I think this is the first time a talk page
has been protected.

You know, Theresa, if you just didn't answer Iris this thing would have
fizzled out. You don't see me in any edit wars, do you?

Okay, I have a long-running dispute over global warming with a few
folks, but we've managed to keep it fairly good-natured... Did you see
the full page ad in today's New York Times by Al Gore?

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed