[WikiEN-l] The Block Log

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 01:50:12 UTC 2004

Wik has refused mediation.  The next step is arbitration, I have requested that Jimbo refer it to the arbitration committe, since that's the only way to get it done right now.

RickK

John Robinson <john at freeq.com> wrote:
I don't see how Wik is any less an emergency situation than MNH was.
He's been blocked five times by three different people. Obviously
there is an issue here that needs to be addressed.

Could this case not be referred to the arbitration committee? It's my
understanding that they don't have anything pending at the moment.

-Hephaestos