[WikiEN-l] IP ban

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 17 22:44:08 UTC 2004

I'll tread carefully since I feel like I am on thin ice here, but I have been unbanned by name though I still seem banned by IP. Is this intentional or unintentional? I have no other forum to ask really or I wouldn't bother this forum with it.

P.S.: I am not a "troll" or "vandal," I swear, just a very enthusiastic user and now proud contributor. I have no more desire to see wikipedia "ruined" than anybody else. And to Raul654 if you're reading this, and to everyone else I responded to in anger, I apologize. There is no excuse or rationalization for blowing your top and I clearly blew my top. I can only offer by way of explanation that I FELT I was being treated very unfairly by people who were being capricious and unreasonable.