[WikiEN-l] The Block Log

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Feb 18 16:07:30 UTC 2004

MNH was not an emergency. He did nothing which affected the functioning of
Wikipedia. He simply acted ugly. Hopefully he will return and be a good
citizen in the future. I must say, in the absence of need, I haven't really
looked into the matter of Wik or thought very hard about it.

If you feel mediation will not be productive contact Jimbo directly with
your plea. Only he can refer the matter to arbitration.

Fred