[WikiEN-l] Re: Plautus satire

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Feb 17 19:44:49 UTC 2004

James,

Even though I agree personally with your evaluation of Plautus, I feel
the long-term interests of the Wikipedia would be better served by
suspending judgment pending the outcome of a committee decision.

I'm going to press the "unban" button for [[user:Plautus satire]] for
this reason only.

----
11:17, 17 Feb 2004, Raul654 blocked #1786 (unblock) (Autoblocked because
you share an IP address with "Plautus satire". Reason "3rd ban (please
make this permanent). Despite warnings, constantly POV vandalisms of
articles; reverting talk pages; harassing other users. ".)
----

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed