[WikiEN-l] Unban Plautus satire

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Tue Feb 17 17:14:14 UTC 2004

> Was there anything official from the Arbitration Committee about Plautus
> satire?

The Arbitration Committee has not discussed Plautus at all.
Until this recent spamming, I'd never heard of him.

> Unless anyone feels there's an "emergency" reason to suspend Plautus
> satire's editing privileges, I feel I should "unban" his user account.
> I'll wait an hour or so, and if there are no replies, I think I ought to
> click the unban button.

I support your unbanning of him.  I see no emergency;
the banning looks like vigilante action to me.

--
 Sean Barrett     | I got the white stars you wanted, but I
 sean at epoptic.com | couldn't find any red hearts, yellow