[WikiEN-l] Lir's personal details

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 00:55:30 UTC 2004

Lir writes:

> I did not introduce my name, diary, hometown,
> education, etc -- sysops, such as Viajero, have used
> sysop powers (such as IP and email viewing capability)
> to "research" me -- I, and other users, would like for
> the public display of personal information to be
> halted.

When I helped compile [[User:Evercat/PP]] I used no sysop powers to
do it - indeed, sysops cannot view IP addresses of logged in users.
As for info like your home town etc, you pretty much brought this on
yourself by editing under an alias while banned, forcing those who
claimed (correctly) that Pizza Puzzle was you to prove it by
producing as much information about the two users as possible.

I'll delete the page if you like.

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)