[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration: Case of Theresa Knott and Mr. Natural Health

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:27:00 UTC 2004

Fred Bauder a écrit:
> Clearly we overstepped our bounds... We will be careful to not issue such
> sweeping judgments in the future. As to publishing this decision on all
> Wikipedias... Please tell us if he makes trouble over in France.
>
> Fred

Who ? Lir ? :-) No.
Mr Natural Health ? Not that I am aware.

I wonder if we might not say that such decisions cover all wikimedia
project of similar language for example. Usually, the contributors are
more or less the same, and it would be losing time to judge the case
again with the same parties, just because it is over another project I
suppose.

thanks for the removal