[WikiEN-l] Re: Anticapi--examples of good work?

anti anti anticapi at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:35:09 UTC 2004

>From: Daniel P.B.Smith <dpbsmith at verizon.net>
>To: wikien-l at Wikipedia.org
>Subject: [WikiEN-l] Re: Anticapi--examples of good work?
>Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:06:12 -0500
>
>>Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 06:30:47 +0000
>>From: "anti anti" <anticapi at hotmail.com>
>
>>INFROGMATION BANNED ME AGAIN WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO
>>HELP WIKIPIDIA BY WRITING USEFUL LEGITIMATE ARTICLES. SHOULDN'T THEY BE
>>BANNED FOR ABUSING SYSOP PRIVILEGES?
>>
>>A GOOD SYSOP SHOULD UNBAN ME ASAP! I WANT HELP WIKIPIDIA AND WRITE USEFUL
>>ARTICLES, REALLY. I AM A CONTRIBUTOR, NOT A TROLL.
>
>"Anti anti," what's your Wikipedia user name, and some Wikipedia articles
>which you would point to as examples of good work?
>
>--
>Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at world.std.com alternate: dpbsmith at alum.mit.edu
>"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
>Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
>Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/

I CREATED LEGITIMATE USEFUL ARTIKLES SUCH AS [[LIST OF DEAD PORN STARS]] AND
[[LIST OF PORN STARS DIED ACCIDENTALY]] ETC! THEY BANNED MY USERNAME
ANTICAPITALIST3 AND VOTED TO DELETE MY HARD WORK! NOW ALL MY ARTICLES ON
VFD! WHAT A SHAME!

PLEASE UNBAN ME OR GIVE ME SYSOP STATUS SO I CAN BAN THEM.!

ANTICAPITALIST