[WikiEN-l] "Desysop Morwen"

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Sun Feb 15 00:13:28 UTC 2004

Martin Harper wrote:
> > EACH COMPANY ARTICLE MUST HAVE A SECTION NAMED "OPPOSING VIEWS"
>
> Like the one for [[Nestle]]?
>
> If capitalism is as bad as you feel it is, I'm sure you'll have no
> difficulty digging up dirt on all kinds of evil multinationals. Please do
> so.

Certainly if he were making specific criticisms of the actions of that
company, it'd be appropriate to an opposing views/criticism scetion. But
what he added to Canon's article was just a cluster of links like
[[anarchism]], [[Marxism]], etc...
It'd be interesting if he could actually add content instead of just
spewing.

-- Jake