[WikiEN-l] Re: OneVoice

Viajero viajero at quilombo.nl
Fri Feb 13 17:05:17 UTC 2004

On 02/13/04  at 11:46 AM, "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> said:

> I put a condensed and somewhat bland version of the same story into
> current events, using Haaretz as a source.

Thanks. You are doing what OneVoice should have done in the first place.
According to Zero,  "Arutz Sheva [which runs the INN website] is an
illegal radio station run by extremist settlers. The organizers of Arutz
Sheva were recently sentenced to prison terms for offences that included
making false statements to an Israeli court."

I think we can and should do better for sources for news stories listed on
Current Events.

V.