[WikiEN-l] Time-out for Wik

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 13 14:59:47 UTC 2004

I have listed myself at
[[Wikipedia:Possible_misuses_of_admin_privileges]], because I think my
temporary block of Wik yesterday falls into the "borderline" category.
Caroline (SecretLondon) reversed the block 12 minutes later, and she was
right to do so.

Wik and another user were then both blocked by Tim Starling -- who
enjoys a deservedly higher level of respect and trust than I do, by the
way -- for what I suppose is a 24- or 48-hour period.

I must say that I do not claim that the subsequent ban "vindicates" my
unilateral action. What I did was wrong.

I hereby sentence myself to watching "Anger Management" as penance :-)

--Uncle Ed