[WikiEN-l] 168 must be desysoped

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Fri Feb 13 05:55:47 UTC 2004

A [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:

>168 has again violated the rules of sysophood. He has
>now reverted [[nucleic acid]], despite the page's
>protected status.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Nucleic_acid&diff=0&oldid=2366605

168... is now in an edit war with mav on [[Wikipedia:Requests for
comment/168]].  168... is attempting to remove evidence of his
revert-wars from the page, arguing that since it has not been discussed
with him, it cannot be discussed with the community yet.  After several
reverts, he protected the page, a protection which I have undone as it
was improper.

Presented with no specific recommendations, but you can probably draw
your own conclusions.

-Mark