[WikiEN-l] Re: The integrity of Wikipedia

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Fri Feb 13 02:51:38 UTC 2004

Rick wrote:

> Right now, HectorRodgriguez is taking the word "terrorist" out of
> every article about September 11.  You tell me that Wikipedia doesn't
> say there is no such thing as terrorism.  Calling the people who
> killed over 3000 innocent people "militants", and refusing to allow
> them to be labeled as "terrorists" is a POV.

I guess I don't see what's necessary about that.  If you describe
someone as "hijacking a commercial airliner and flying it into a
building, killing over 3000 civilians," doesn't that give the reader all
they need to know?  Not very many people would conclude from that
description that the action was okay.

-Mark