[WikiEN-l] Primer on PC (for Ed)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Feb 12 20:51:41 UTC 2004

Viajero,

You are right about the sensitive labels. I was wrong to ignore that
aspect of "political correctness".

I was thinking of the other side of the swamp, the "you can't express
this idea because it hurts this favored group's feelings" side.

I don't want to go back to the days when rednecks made fun of cripples
and niggers with impunity. Because:

"Yo soy un hombre sincero" even if I /do/ suffer from melanin
deficiency! :-)

Your redneck friend,
Uncle Ed