[WikiEN-l] The word 'terrorist' (was: User HectorRodriguez)

Eric Demolli demolli at unice.fr
Wed Feb 11 21:51:00 UTC 2004

I'm for a very careful use of the word "terrorist" :
"X is a a terrorist"...
"X was a terrorist" is more acceptable IMO.
The 9/11 hijackings is terrorism, no doubt about it.
Having wrote this we can spend a long time arguing about Hiroshima and
Nagasaki or even Dresden.
Don't doubt about the sense of my comments "Uncle Adolf" and his supporters
wished for us (I mean most of the Europeans) much more than  Hiroshima and
Nagasaki and Dresden.
This is what I can write about my quest for NPOV, and I don't feel to write
much more with my English language skills.

Syncerely  yours.
Eric Demolli.