[WikiEN-l] Daniel Quinlan Redirect Project

limholt at excite.com limholt at excite.com
Fri Feb 6 18:18:46 UTC 2004

Daniel has been gone for almost two months. :-(. His redirect project has helped a number of us to improve our results and the Wikipedia in general. Since I can't talk it over with Daniel, I've described a proposed change to the project's guidelines on the <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Daniel_Quinlan/redirects> page. Although happy hear from the mailing list, I'd prefer it if we discussed the proposal on the above talk page.

Thanks and respects,

Lou Imholt , LouI at Wiki.