[WikiEN-l] Status of mediation

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen jheiskan at welho.com
Fri Feb 6 14:41:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 16:27, KNOTT, T wrote:

    Jussi-Ville Heiskanen  is  the mediator between myself and Mr NH. The process has stalled for the time being. Mr. NH has not agreed mediation of his behavior anyway, he wants to go directly to arbitration over that as (presumably) he feels he didn't do anything wrong.

    I am still willing to continue with mediation for the time being as long as we can get it started again. But that's not really down to me. I feel I should say that Mr. NH is behaving himself at the moment - not being rude or abusive to anyone as far as I am aware, but of the course [[Alternative medicine]] is still protected at the moment o there is little to fight over.

    Theresa