[WikiEN-l] Status of mediation

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Feb 6 13:58:55 UTC 2004

Geoff Burling wrote:
> > Just to give everybody else a heads-up, mediations
> > thus brought before the committee include:
> > *UtherSRG and Lizard King -- cancelled due to Uther
> > not responding
> > *JackLynch and Lord Kenneth -- no agreement to mediate
> > *Mr. Natural Heath and somebody  -- presumably still
> > ongoing???
> >
> TUF-KAT is slightly mistaken. I restarted arbitration between
> UtherSRG and Lizard King because Uther did send me his side of
> the dispute (& Lizard King did not say he wouldn't continue).
> I'm not at liberty to say how it's going.

I think Geoff meant to write "restarted mediation" not arbitration.

I want to refer the case of Mr. Natural Health to the temporary
session of the Arbitration committee.  Who is doing the mediation
there?  Can someone on the mediation committee certify to me that the
mediation process is over?

--Jimbo