[WikiEN-l] A request for prayers (for the new servers!)

Mills, Billy billy.mills at thomson.com
Mon Feb 2 09:35:18 UTC 2004

I'll trust to science.

Billy Mills

DISCLAIMER: This message has been scanned by Norton Antivirus (using the
latest definitions) for all known Viruses.
The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in
it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this
email from your system. Thank you.