[WikiEN-l] can an admin help me? why no action?

nas ral jewishneoconipod at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:52:08 UTC 2004

Is there no way to change it from 24 hrs to something less punitive?
To be honest, I don't see that if an admin passes down a so-called
"sentence", that it keeps being extended is fair at all. However, just
as its true no-one who has ever been blocked has agreed with it, so
its true that almost all admins think their block is justified, and
see nothing wrong with their actions.

If a person wants to circumvent a block, they can and do. The
extending block is overly harsh. 24hr block should mean 24 hours, not
48...