[WikiEN-l] Re: Block

Rob gamaliel8 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 07:39:32 UTC 2004

sandyweill at hotmail.com sandyweill at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 07:18:23 UTC 2004 wrote:

213.66.119.190 was blocked for reason: "posting
copyvios, removing copyvio
notices, was warned and continued". Would anyone look
into especially the
last two reasons? They are completely made up.

No they are not. Sandyweill/[[User:Jerryseinfeld]]
posted a series of copyvios. I posted on his talk page
and asked him to stop and started to tag the pages. He
removed the copyvio tags from a number of pages.  I
warned him to stop on his talk page.  I know he read
the warning because he replied to the message.  He
also continued to remove the copyvio tags.  After he
was blocked he sent me the following email: "Hi. I
just signed up for the mailing list, and it looks like
YOU are about to be blocked. For acting irresponsibly,
making false claims, and attacking a star
contributor."  Not exactly how I wanted to spend my
Christmas, nor what I wanted to talk about on my first
post to this list, but there you go.

Gamaliel