[WikiEN-l] Registration system and blocks

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 05:01:13 UTC 2004

Sean Barrett stated for the record:

Will somebody please archive this, the Nth repetition of this particular
debate, so that two weeks from now, when repetition N+1 begins, we can
simply e-mail the archive to the person suggesting that we "pull up the
ladder" and not let any more casual editors into our club?

Well, given your rude response, I can see that you don't want casual readers
of the listserve into your club on the mailing list. What gives me the right
to disturb your elite palace court, right?

No one wants to dissuade casual editors from editing on Wikipedia. However,
vandals exist and they are problems. You and your mailing list cabal would
know this if you spent more time actually articles on Wikipedia.

-172