[WikiEN-l] Complicity in hoaxing - how to proceed?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 24 12:59:40 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at ctelco.net>
To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Complicity in hoaxing - how to proceed?

> It is by no means a necessary conclusion that the user ought to be banned.
> The explanation should be interesting.
>
> Fred

Try this section from [[User:ExplorerCDT]]:

Warnings
  1.. I like to be very bold in editing pages, even to the point of pissing
people off.
  2.. I like to recommend articles for VfD, with my discerning eye.
  3.. It might take me a month to finish a big article or a major edit,
given I usually do this while working on 57 other projects.
  4.. I have a hatred for the Wikipedia:Naming conventions policy dictating
that the second and subsequent words in a title should be lowercase,
uncapitalized.
  5.. I hate civility. No use sugar-coating the hard truth or being nice to
stupid people...no matter what Wikipedia policy pleads

Conveys 'attitude'?

Anyway, I have started things moving on the user talk page, with some
requests.

Charles