[WikiEN-l] Arbitration committee term lengths

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed Dec 22 20:03:43 UTC 2004

On 12/22/04 7:04 AM, "Rebecca" <misfitgirl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, don't get me wrong - I realise that some thickness of hide is
> needed. I'm a big girl, and I can take that sort of stuff. But I think
> much of the crap that was thrown during the election process stepped
> well over the line.

Which is why i'm interested to see how she's going to be treating he
responsibilities on arbcom. I have to admit that I'm a bit skeptical of ambi
and raul654, but hey, it's a thankless job, and as long as people remember
that the law serves people, not the other way around, we'll all do fine.

i do look forward to some festive spats. Hopefully no destructive banning
sprees and hacker-goading though.