[WikiEN-l] The Facebook opens for buisness

mapellegrini at comcast.net mapellegrini at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 00:26:08 UTC 2004

For those of you who don't frequent the village pump,
I thought I'd let you know that the facebook ("Rogue's
gallery" as Andrewa humerously called it) is open at
[[Wikipedia:Facebook]]. It's a compilation of pictures of our
contributors.

There had been some discussion before about compiling pictures
of wikipedians, so I decided to be bold and created it. I personally
think it's great being able to associate a face with a username -
it keeps all the different users from blurring together.

I'm interested in hearing what everyone has to say about it.
--Mark Pellegrini (Raul654)