[WikiEN-l] Re: The proliferation of article series boxes

Alex Regh Alex.Here at gmx.net
Wed Apr 28 23:25:52 UTC 2004

Hi!

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:14:01 -0400, David Friedland wrote:

>Perhaps we should implement a way to display all the articles
>in a category inline on a page, similarly to series boxes, but
>automatically, consistently, and _optionally_.

That might be a bit of a problem, too. To stick with [[Heteronormativity]], if
all links from the [[List of transgender-related topics]] and all the links
that relate to [[LGBT]] and all the links from Project Critical Theory were
displayed on that page, there would not be much article left to see.

And this is certeinly not the only candidate for more than one category with
many links.

And if it were optionally, we would face the very same edit wars we are now
fighting about whether the box goes in or not over whether all the links are
shown or not.

Greetings from Cologne,
Alex
--