[WikiEN-l] Why, Timwi? Because for true Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is SACRED!

fennec at eh.net fennec at eh.net
Tue Apr 27 16:36:13 UTC 2004

Mr Paul Vogel wrote:
> Because for true Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is
> SACRED!
> That is "why", Timwi, because for true Cosmotheists,
> like me, the TRUTH is actually SACRED!
> I just have already done so, Timwi, because for true
> Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is SACRED and should
> always be upheld for its own sake!
> It is my SACRED DUTY as a true COSMOTHEIST to always
> uphold and support the WHOLE TRUTHS of REALITY, and
> for their own sake, too!

This is all *very* interesting. However, I would characterize your
behaviour on Wikipedia regarding this matter as being counterproductive if
it is indeed spreading this truth which you profess to be so interested
in. Consider:  calling people "censorious POV bigots" and making frequent
references to an "ilk", whether or not such accusations and names are true
or justifiable, actually does little or nothing help your cause, and does
much to hinder people's acceptance of it and of you.