[WikiEN-l] Why, Timwi? Because for true Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is SACRED!

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Tue Apr 27 15:45:03 UTC 2004

Mr Paul Vogel wrote

 "for true Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is
SACRED!" ...

"because for true Cosmotheists,
like me, the TRUTH is actually SACRED!"
"and because the TRUTH is SACRED to
all true Cosmotheists,"

"because for true
Cosmotheists like me, the TRUTH is SACRED and should
always be upheld for its own sake!"

"It is my SACRED DUTY as a true COSMOTHEIST to always
uphold and support the WHOLE TRUTHS of REALITY..."

"True Cosmotheists will always uphold the light of the
WHOLE TRUTHS of REALITY "

Repeating the same thing over and over again does not make it more
important, it only bores everyone. Please take this somewhere else. Your
talk page perhaps.

Theresa Knott TRUE shutttheFupist!