[WikiEN-l] Michael Snow and his lying hypocrisy and denial of DOUBLE-STANDARDS!

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 14:46:17 UTC 2004

Mr Paul Vogel wrote:

>Michael Snow doesn't seem to think it "bad" when
>either he and his "ilk" direct numerous and FALSE
>offensive statements at other Wikipedians, though,
>does he?

"If I have made any, let alone numerous, false or
offensive statements directed at other Wikipedians, I
hope somebody will let me know, so that I can do what
is possible to correct my mistake."

I already did, and then you only just falsely denied
it above, Michael Snow.

"But I can accept no responsibility for my ilk; it
will have to account for itself."

True enough, and that is quite unlike the "collective
punishment" that the Zionist Israeli's have always
immorally imposed upon the Palestinian People and on a
daily basis for the last 50-60 years!!!

"My only other comment is to clarify what Mr. Paul
Vogel apparently did not understand in my previous
post."

Or maybe to revise and to change from what you had
actually said in your "previous post" and that I
actually understood all too well? :D

"I am not suggesting that we sacrifice the NPOV
policy. That is and should remain, quoting Jimbo,
"absolute and non-negotiable"."

I have seen the NPOV "sacrificed" on very many
occasions and by a cabal or "ilk" of pov censorious
bigots, liars, slanderers, and hypocrites, and that
are currently attempting to have me blocked, banned,
and censored, here.

"Rather, I meant that just because somebody
contributes a particular point of view to the
discussion, that should not immunize them from the
consequences of their behavior."

I completely do agree, AND that any such "ilks" actual
"behavior" of pov censorship, of false slander and
personal insults, and of pov bigoted lying hypocrisy,
or of doing more than 3-reverts a day, etc.,
themselves, ad nauseum, really should NOT UNFAIRLY be
"selectively" and with "DOUBLE-STANDARDS" and only
themselves be always "immunized" from any
"consequences" of their own quite selfish and pov
ensorship "behavior", whatsoever!

"We can get that same point of view from other
sources, if necessary, and still achieve NPOV."

Yes, we can get the same point of view and from many
other sources, if necessary, by our banning and by our
blocking and by our censoring this cabal or "ilk" of
lying and slanderous and censorious and hypocritical
pov bigots, and this act will INSURE and it will
ENSURE that the Wiki Project actually maintains a NPOV
verses only this "ILKS" continued and biased POV,
within all of the articles that are within Wikipedia.

Best regards,

Paul Vogel

http://www.cosmotheism.net