[WikiEN-l] Got ilk?

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Apr 27 13:36:12 UTC 2004

Every online activity attracts its share of uncooperative people. They
try to subvert the medium for their own selfish purposes, often merely
to get attention. Flamers, trolls, and their ilk. Oh, we got plenty of
them, and the white moustache on the upper lip is a dead giveaway! :-)

We could send them all to Sheldon's site. He specializes in
distinguishing between REAL and FAKE media information, so I'm sure it
would be no burden on him. On the other hand, he has no ethical problem
with "retaliation" so there's the risk that he might cause some of HIS
ilk to drip (or ooze) on over here -- which might sour the silky sweet
smoothness of our own experience. So that's no solution.

Maybe Sunir Shah would like them, over at MeatBall Wiki?

Uncle Ed (mostly kidding)