[WikiEN-l] Arbitration: matter of Paul Vogel

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 16:54:46 UTC 2004

Paul Vogel wrote:

> "Paul Vogel wrote: a bunch of hysterics"
>
> Paul Vogel wrote a "bunch of hysterics"? or an ilk
of
> lying hypocrites have, David, in a bigoted attempt
> have me BANNED, BLOCKED, and CENSORED????
>
> "Paul, I advise you to cease your campaign of
flooding
> the mailing list with your complaints."
>
> I advise you to cease your "personal insults" of
> "hysterics". The mailing list needs to be made aware
of this "ilk" or group of censorious pov bigots that
are falsely attempting to block, ban, or censor me.

I'm sorry if you were insulted by my use of the word
"hysterics" but
your messages did seem to me to be characterized by
overwhelming
emotional excess. Please note however, that I didn't
call you
"hysterical". I simply characterized your complaints
as "hysterics".

I do find it "interesting" that you have pov only
"characterized" my complaints as being "hysterics",
when the ones that are actually engaging in
"hysterics" are an ilk of censorious pov bigots that
are falsely slandering and lying, and hypocritically
blocking, banning, and pov censoring me?

> "They are inappropriately offensive and this list
> is an inappropriate place to engage in such
> arguments."
>
> It is offensive and inappropriate for you to defend
> any such ilks censorship,lying hypocrisy, and
selfish bigotry.

Perhaps it is offensive or inappropriate of me to
defend "ilks censorship", whatever that is, but that
doesn't change the fact that your behavior was
inappropriate and I don't see any evidence on your
part to acknowledge that you are behaving
inappropriately. This is about
you, not me.

It was both offensive and inappropriate for you to
defend this "ilks" censorship, lying hypocrisy, and
bigoted slander, and that same kind of biased pov
"behavior" is actually about you and is not about me.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Dispute_resolution".

> I already had, and they fell on deaf ears, David.

Your request for arbitration is still active. Once
four arbitrators
approve hearing the case, then the case will move
forward into
arbitration. This part of dispute resolution does not
move quickly, so I
  advise you to be calm and patient while the matter
is in arbitration.

I have been both calm and patient but I will not be
silenced by pov bigots and I will let everyone within
the Wikipedia community know whether or not actual
"justice" and actual "fairness" is being served and
observed in my case, and without any biased pov
DOUBLE-STANDARDS.

> "The postings you have made to the mailing list
today are not likely to be looked kindly upon by the
members of the arbitration committee if your case
should appear before them."

> Only if they themselves are bigots, and do refuse to
> see the factual evidence that is made available to
> them.

Calling people names and making other ad hominem
attacks is inappropriate. Your postings to the mailing
list today contained such attacks in violation of
Wikipedia policy. Those are facts that the arbitrators
will consider.

On the contrary, those are NOT the FACTS, they are
only your own biased pov.
The facts actually are that some here are only
enforcing DOUBLE-STANDARDS, and some here are falsely
slandering me in a bigoted and pov attempt to have me
blocked, banned, and censored.
Those are the actual facts that the arbitrators should
really consider, if they are not bigoted pov censors
and are not slanderous and lying hypocrites,
themselves.

> "I would like to point out to you that there have
been
> have gone on posting rampages making
> wild accusations on the mailing list, as you have."
>
> I am sure that this has happened before, with other
> innocent victims, and also with some well and with
> some deserving "Trolls" and "Vandals", which I am
NOT.

I have not accused you of being a troll or vandal. I
am just pointing
out that your behavior on the mailing list is in
violation of Wikipedia
policy and you may be subject to sanctions such as
banning as a result
of your behavior.

The "ilk" of which I have been speaking has falsely
slandered and accused me of being a troll or vandal.
The violations of Wiki Policy have been on the part of
these pov hypocritical liars, bigots, and censors that
are enforcing DOUBLE-STANDARDS within Wikipedia.
If this "ilk" are NOT SUBJECT to sanctions based upon
that "behavior" of violation of Wikipedia Policy then
I will not abide by any such DOUBLE-STANDARDS and by
any such UNFAIRNESS of SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT of such
POLICIES.

Your beliefs and ideas that you want to include on
Wikipedia are not in question here. In fact, I have no
idea what they are as I haven't investigated this
dispute at all except for reading your inappropriate
postings to the mailing list.

You have a right to your own pov opinion as to whether
or not my postings to the mailing list are appropriate
or not.
I have seen such postings by others, and yourself
included, that seemed equally "inappropriate" in my
own pov.
So what?

> "All those users have either left Wikipedia or ended
> up permanently banned."
>
> Indeed.
> Do NOT throw out the good with the bad, as I do
> actually suspect has really happened here and as
often
> as NOT.

We here at Wikipedia believe that in order to
participate here, you have
to follow our guidelines and policies for behavior. If
you fail to do
so, you will be subject to sanctions. This information
is very clearly
stated on many pages on Wikipedia.

I don't have any real problem with actually ever doing
so, IF, they are being enforced without ANY pov bias
and without ANY pov DOUBLE-STANDARDS.

> "If you have any interest at all in continuing to
> contribute to Wikipedia, I suggest you
> start behaving within the policies and guidelines
for behavior set by Wikipedia, EVEN IF you believe
that > others are not obeying the policies."

> NO!!!
> Either EVERYONE is TREATED EQUALLY, and without ANY
> DOUBLE-STANDARDS, with those POLICIES, or this WIKI
> PROJECT is being run by CENSOROUS and HYPOCRITICAL
> LIARS and POV BIGOTS, David.

This is a false dichotomy. There are many alternate
possibilities.

Really?
What are those many other likely alternative
possibilities?
I don't think so.

Also, again, this screaming and personal attacks are
inappropriate. I am sorry you feel that Wikipedia is
not well-run, but do you really believe that
screaming on the mailing list is going to change any
of that?

I am neither "screaming" nor "personally attacking"
anyone.
Wikipedia will not be well-run if it does not enforce
its own rules and without bias and without such
DOUBLE-STANDARDS.
Those on this mailing list may not wish to stay on
board this project if they see any such biased pov
bigotry and any such DOUBLE-STANDARDS of the
enforcement of Wikipedia Policies and by any such an
"ilk" of censorious and lying hypocrites and pov
slanderous bigots.

> "Two wrongs do not make a right."
>
> Then support the rights, and NOT the WRONGS.
> BE a REAL MAN!

I'm not supporting or rejecting anything. All I've
done is point out to you that your behavior is
unacceptable. It doesn't matter to me what
anyone else did to make you behave this way.

You pointing out my behavior, alone, as what is being
"unacceptable" is just lying hypocrisy.
I consider your pov bias as being "unacceptable".

The only question here that I am considering is your
behavior on the mailing list. I am trying to
maintain civility here on the mailing list and you are
compromising that civility with your name-calling.

I have been quite "civil" on this mailing list,
especially considering the actually false and the
slanderous "name-calling" behavior of your own ilk,
of lying hypocrites and censorious pov bigots, Fred.

Let me be clear: I don't have an issue
with you, I have an issue with your behavior.

Likewise, with your own pov bias, and with the
behavior of the bigoted pov "ilk" that is always
slanderously and quite falsely attempting to have me
blocked, banned, and censored here.

> "Finally, since you seem to have totally flown off
the
> handle, I expect you are unlikely to do any of what
> ask."
>
> Indeed. You first. Lead by example.
I do consider your own "person insult" pov of my
having "totally flown off the handle" to just be
another clear example of "the pot calling the kettle
black", or just more "lying hypocrisy", on your own
pov part.

I'm not the one SCREAMING and calling people names,
you are.

I am actually doing neither.
My caps are only to underline or to highlight my main
points and they are not meant to mean screaming,
whatsoever.

> "Don't be surprised, then, when people treat you
> abusively in response to your treating them
> abusively."
>
> Indeed, but, you do always forget that it has been
the other way around. Your own pov bias and lying
hypocrisy is showing.

The only matter that I have made any statement
concerning is your
behavior. Perhaps your claim of my being biased and
hypocritical might
hold some weight if there were another campaign of
complaints being made
to the mailing list that I was ignoring in favor of
focusing on you.

There already is, and as can be clearly seen in the
pov "reactions" to my valid complaints on this here
mailing list.

I see no other such campaign; therefore your
accusations of bias and
hypocrisy are unfounded.

You only "see" what you want to "see", and mostly due
to your own pov bias, and no more and no less.

I would like to add that the Wikipedia community is
very forgiving.
However, forgiveness is only shown to those who show
remorse for their
actions. No matter who you are, if you fail to follow
the policies, then
you will be subject to sanctions.

I have done nothing to warrent any such "sanctions".
Such Wiki Policies must be EQUALLY ENFORCED and
without ANY DOUBLE-STANDARDS or selective BIAS or they
are totally without any MERIT. Rule by FIAT is for
TYRANTS and this Wiki community won't abide by any
such TYRANTS for long.

You have already admitted that you
have attempted to elude those sanctions, which is also
a violation of policy, regardless of whether the
sanctions were applied appropriately
or not.

I do completely disagree.
If the sanctions were based upon false pov slander,
rather than upon the actual facts, which they were,
then they have no validity, whatsoever.

You are not above the rules here. Everyone is subject
to them.

Not from what I have seen here, the "ilk" that is
attempting to block, ban, and censor me, do not seem
to be "subject to them", whatsoever. I don't abide by
ANY DOUBLE-STANDARDS of biased enforcement of the
rules, anywhere.

Unless you start now and show that you're willing to
follow the policies
and obey the rules, you should expect to be punished
for your violations.

Unless the rules are applied to EVERYONE EQUALLY,
without DOUBLE-STANDARDS and without selective BIAS,
the rules should NOT be followed by ANYONE, and NO ONE
should also be punished for any such violations,
period.

You need to cease your inappropriate behavior,
apologize, and promise
that it won't happen again. You also need to promise
that you will,
starting now, obey all the rules and policies of
Wikipedia. You should
be a "REAL MAN" and start the healing process by being
the first to
admit your wrongs.

My "behavior" has not been "inappropriate" here in the
first place.
Where and when it ever has been, "inappropriate" here,
in my belief or pov, I have duly apologized.
I do not apologize for whatever I do believe to be the
TRUTH.
I will abide by any such rules and policies that are
enforced without any pov bias, or without
DOUBLE-STANDARDS and otherwise, not.

Finally, I have made the fourth agreement to hear your
case, so your
case is officially in arbitration now. I suggest you
make your case on

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Paul_Vogel>

and place evidence on

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Paul_Vogel/evidence>

and the arbitrators will hear your case.

I will do so and just as soon as I can.

Thanks! :D

Paul Vogel

http://www.cosmotheism.net