[WikiEN-l] Paul Vogel's anti-Semitism?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Apr 24 19:34:49 UTC 2004

If you have complaints and can back them up with evidence please set them
forth on the page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_Arbitration/Paul_Vogel

However, I highly recommend you lose the word, "ilk". I tend to read it as,
"The Jews". What do you mean by using that word in the way you do?

Fred