[WikiEN-l] Paul Vogel wrote a "bunch of hysterics" or an ilk of lying hypocrites have, David?

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:14:17 UTC 2004

"Paul Vogel wrote: a bunch of hysterics"

Paul Vogel wrote a "bunch of hysterics"? or an ilk of
lying hypocrites have, David, in a bigoted attempt to
have me BANNED, BLOCKED, and CENSORED????

"Paul, I advise you to cease your campaign of flooding
the mailing list with your complaints."

I advise you to cease your "personal insults" of
"hysterics", David.

"They are inappropriately offensive and this list
is an inappropriate place to engage in such
arguments."

It is offensive and inappropriate for you to defend
any such ilks censorship,lying hypocrisy, and selfish
bigotry, David.

"If you have complaints about how you or your ideas
are being treated, I invite you to follow the
procedures outlined in
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Dispute_resolution".

I already had, and they fell on deaf ears, David.

"The postings you have made to the mailing list today
are not likely to be looked kindly upon by the members
of the arbitration committee if
your case should appear before them."

Only if they themselves are bigots, and do refuse to
see the factual evidence that is made available to
them, David.

"I would like to point out to you that there have been
have gone on posting rampages making
wild accusations on the mailing list, as you have."

I am sure that this has happened before, with other
innocent victims, and also with some well and with
some deserving "Trolls" and "Vandals", which I am NOT,
David.

"All those users have either left Wikipedia or ended
up permanently banned."

Indeed.
Do NOT throw out the good with the bad, as I do
actually suspect has really happened here and as often
as NOT, David.

"If you have any interest at all in continuing to
contribute to Wikipedia, I suggest you
start behaving within the policies and guidelines for
behavior set by Wikipedia, EVEN IF you believe that
others are not obeying the policies."

NO.
Either EVERYONE is TREATED EQUALLY, without
DOUBLE-STANDARDS, with those POLICIES, or this WIKI
PROJECT is being run by CENSOROUS and HYPOCRITICAL
LIARS and POV BIGOTS, David.

"Two wrongs do not make a right."

Then support the rights, and NOT the WRONGS, David.
BE a REAL MAN!

"Finally, since you seem to have totally flown off the
handle, I expect you are unlikely to do any of what I
ask."

Indeed. You first, David. Lead by example.

"Don't be surprised, then, when people treat you
abusively in response to your treating them
abusively."

Indeed, but, you do always forget that it has been the
other way around, David.
Your own pov bias and lying hypocrisy is showing.

Paul Vogel
http://www.cosmotheism.net