[WikiEN-l] Andy Lehrer is the one that wants to have me CENSORED and BANNED!

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 19:25:49 UTC 2004

Response to Vogel

"Vogel, I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of
your hatred of Jews and your worship of Freud and
Sagan?"

Since I neither hate "Jews" nor worship either Freud
nor Sagan, what would a psychiatrist make of your own
psychological projection and lying hypocrisy?-PV

"He'd probably say you have a severe inferiority
complex and deal with your feelings of inadequacy when
you compare yourself to your Jewish heroes by acting
out in anti-Jewish behaviour. AndyL 01:47, 23 Apr 2004
(UTC)"

LOL! :D

When someone is right, they are right, and when
someone is wrong or mistaken, they are mistaken.

It is quite clear that the ones with an actual
"inferiority complex" is not myself,
but, you really should go take a good long
look in the mirror, AndyL, if you could
"mentally" take it. LOL! :D